Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Shower for Zadie Cakes!






The girls I work with schemed, manipulated and downright lied to me and got me to a favorite restaurant (which I thought was a quiet dinner out with 2 girls for one of their 40th birthday). Once I arrived - after a LONG day at work with NO makeup, mind you - I realized that it was a fabulous shower for Zadie!!!!

It was wonderful! It was luxurious! They spared nothing! The food was wonderful. The drinks were even better (and how many expecting mommies can sip sangria while opening their gifts?). The decorations were gorgeous, and the gifts were extravagant!

I was overwhelmed by all the thoughtfulness that went into this party! I had the time of my life. I laughed and laughed. It was great to be surrounded by ladies who are so supportive, and people who I know are also waiting for Zadie.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you both. Less than two days until your court date!!! I will be praying for you. I hope we get to hear the good news before we leave. I can't wait to love on your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete