Monday, June 1, 2009

Still waiting...

Just a quick update from us. We're still waiting for approval from USCIS. We are told anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks and we are roughly 2 weeks into the wait. To maintain our sanity, we are expecting 8 weeks and if it takes less, then great!

Last week we got some really sweet shirts from cafepress.com that are Ethiopian adoption related. Leanne got 3 cool shirts stating things like 'expecting from Ethiopia', 'Adoptive mommy' and 'Somewhere in Ethiopia, my heart beats'. I got a very nice shirt for myself that shows the country of Ethiopia and the text inside reads 'A little girl from Ethiopia will change our lives forever'. It's a bit of a loaded statement I suppose, but I love it and I wear it with pride!

Thats the update from me for now. More soon as we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment