Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Shower for Zadie!!





I can't believe it - I had a baby shower! My bestest friends, Sabrina (the official godmother) and Rachel threw a BLOWOUT of a party!!!

And I was spoiled!!!! I can't believe the mountain of gifts that was bestowed upon us. Zadie got a crib from her godparents, a wipes warmer and a car bottle warmer (what - who wants cold tushies and milk???) from Rachel and a million gifts from other friends and family. I was overwhelmed by their generosity.

The most touching part of the evening was every party attendee also brought a humanitarian donation. While Zadie is being spoiled with dresses and tutus and stuffed animals and lots of love, it was very touching to remember those children who don't have forever homes.

You ladies are remarkable. Charlie and I are forever grateful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment