Friday, April 30, 2010
So much has happened!!!
1. Zadie Hayat Williams is perfect. She is a doll.
2. We have visited Gladney foster care centers. Wonderful places! Met Zadie's special mother and cried many tears.
3. I (Leanne) got deathly sick. But it lasted about 24 hours and now am back to nearly normal.
4. We had our embassy appointment. It was a breeze. Travis and Joanna were such great supports. (I threw up in the trashcans while waiting to be called.)
5. Met Zadie's birth mom and great aunt. Very special. Priceless.
6. Visited 3 orphanages. Very overwhelming. One little guy followed us to the car and cried and cried when we pulled away. He didn't know where we were going but he wanted to go with us.
I will fill in with more details later, but for now all the waiting for Zadie is done. She is perfect. A doll. A sweetheart. We are blessed beyond words.